Job ID: 73731
Executive Administrative Assistant
We are looking for a Executive Administrative Assistant to join our team.
Cross4Cloud is a multi-cloud provider platform that gives ability to manage, monitor and create resilience for your applications in various layers such as object storage, computation, database, cloud functions, cache and more. Our products work with AWS, Azure, GCP and other popular public cloud providers' resources. We are a dynamic start-up with lots of fun along with experimenting and learning cutting edge technology.
About the position
We are looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant with 8+ years experience in administrative support or executive assistance to join our team. In this role, you will provide support for top level executive by providing executive level administrative support by providing clerical support. You will be arranging daily calendar and scheduling meetings. In addition, you will responsible for managing personal/family agenda of related executive.
In this position, you will be responsible to,
- manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
- answer and direct calls to appropriate executives and parties, take messages.
- read and analyze submissions, letters, agendas, memos and determine significance; route to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
- prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations.
- develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information. Record meeting discussions and provide minutes when needed.
- support and prepare tax reports and filing.
- analyze data. For that, you havre to have proficiency in Access, MS Word, Excel, Outlook; perform filtering and sorting of data, V-look up and other functions.
- prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence.
- prepare and develop a records management system; maintain and recommend changes to records system when appropriate.
In this position, we expect from you to,
- have 8+ years of experience in administrative support or executive assistance
- have a tremendous problem solving ability
- be comfortable with MS Office programs
In this position, we prefer you to,
- have a real life experience in Project Management
- be experienced in Marketing and Accounting
Here is a basic distribution of your workflow.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Management or a related field is required.